Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I HAVE PURCHESED AN ECHO DEVICE BUT CAN,T MAKE IT WORK. IT'S…

Customer Question
I HAVE PURCHESED AN...

I HAVE PURCHESED AN ECHO DEVICE BUT CAN,T MAKE IT WORK

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

IT'S AN ALEXA ECHO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE AND A CPA, PRETTY GOOD WITH FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS, TRIED ALL DIRECTIONS CORRECTLY, BUT THE ECHO WILL NOT CONNECT AND WORK!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

BELKIN

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

EVERYTHING THAT SHOWS IN DIRECTIONS

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon Echo device question.
At what point does the Echo not respond to efforts to make it work, at what point in the setup can you get no further with setting it up that is?

And, Are you trying to configure the Echo device through a computer, or through a smartphone of some kind (Apple iPhone or iPad, or Samsung or other Android smartphone) ?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.