Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a Fitbit watch and want to make it operational. I…

Customer Question
I bought a Fitbit...

I bought a Fitbit watch and want to make it operational. I have MacBook Air.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to open instructions for operating a Fitbit devise (fitbit blaze) and have not been able to.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.