Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you unblock a caller, i did by mistake. PANASONIC…

Customer Question
How do you unblock...

How do you unblock a caller, i did by mistake

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PANASONIC PNLC1050 CORDLESS PHONE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PNLC1050? What have you tried so far?

JUST YESTERDAY WENT BACK INTO THE MENU BUT IT DOESN'T LEAD TO ANYWAY TO UNBLOCK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL AND THANK YOU

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent appears to be for an AC power adapter or charger).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

i do not need help. i figured it out myself.
THE EXPERT DID NOTHING TO HELP ME AND IT TOOK HIM FOREVER TO GET BACK TO ME. IF YOU BILL ME I WILL DISPUTE IT WITH MY BANK. I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF, I THINK YOU NEED TO GET A NEW EXPERT.

Hi again,

Its good to know that you figured it out.

By the way: We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.