Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We recently purchased a Sangean Radio PR-07 and lost the…

Customer Question
We recently purchased a...

We recently purchased a Sangean Radio PR-07 and lost the instruction book that came with and would like to procure another one. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PR-07?

Probably a month to 6 weeks

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've tried to set the time but can find nowhere on the radio that says time set or clock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to get another instruction book or know how to set the clock.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sangean; perhaps a PR-D7?

And would a LINK to an electronic copy of the Instruction Manual serve your need?

Steps for setting the clock are described in page 7.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.