Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We recently purchased a Sangean Radio PR-07 and lost the…

Customer Question
We recently purchased a...

We recently purchased a Sangean Radio PR-07 and lost the instruction book that came with and would like to procure another one. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PR-07?

Probably a month to 6 weeks

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've tried to set the time but can find nowhere on the radio that says time set or clock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to get another instruction book or know how to set the clock.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sangean; perhaps a PR-D7?

And would a LINK to an electronic copy of the Instruction Manual serve your need?

Steps for setting the clock are described in page 7.