Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My home phone is blocking my cell phone. Apple. About 2

Customer Question
My home phone is...

My home phone is blocking my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks i have talked to hard line support and my cell phonensupport

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the home phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) What is HEARD in the cell phone - when trying to call the home phone?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Cancel the question i fixed it on my own
Do not call me

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Cancel this request my provider fixed the problem

Let me repeat:

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including canceling questions.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.