Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What do you charge?

Customer Question
What do you charge?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You have paid the total fees (5+balance) noted on the payment page when posting your question.
Can you tell me the make/model of the device and a detailed description of the problem?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.