Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am the owner of a Panasonic AV-HS410 studio broadcast

Customer Question
Hello, I am the...

Hello, I am the owner of a Panasonic AV-HS410 studio broadcast switcher. I am trying to figutae out how to do two things at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AV-HS410?

(1) properly connect my CG350 Character generator to my AV-HS410 switcher. My CG 350 character generator came with hardware TC 200 data video box which has a Key and Fill Out puts

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I’ve had both ( AV-HS410 and CG350 character generator a little over a year but this my first time operating it as the owner. I had employees who are no longer with me and I want to operate it myself. Are you familiar with these two pieces of equipment?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

(1) How to connect the TC 200 data video box into the switcher. CG 350 software I’ve already installed onto my computer. (2) How to

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
2) How to Transfer a JPEG image or PNG from my computer. On my computer is where my software admission tool and CG350 software were installed. Also there is a hardware unit called the data video TC 200 hardware unit which contains a Key and Fill out port, which goes into the back of my AV-HS410 Broadcast switcher and an HDMI which connects into the back of the computer. (3) I inserted two BNC connector cables ( Fill/Key) from the TC 200 data video box into two separate SD Inputs into the back of the AV-HS410 Panasonic Broadcast Switcher.
(4) I need to (A) successfully bring a still image (JPEG or PNG) from the computer using the submission tool software and save it on the Switcher the use chroma key to effectively use my green screen for video production.
Then I need to:
(5) I need to successfully transfer my product price tags from my computer, using the CG350 software.When ever I try to transfer jpeg/PNG image from computer to Switcher a connection error sign comes up. I do have the ip addresses in both the requested submission tool software from the computer and Switcher matching but it’s not workingMy price tags graphics are not transferring from computer using CG 350 software into the switcher. Are you familiar with chroma keying DSK functions on the AV-Switcher. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 9 days by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Electronics Technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B