Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Palm Tungsten E2 Screen. 4years. I can not turn it off.

Customer Question
Palm Tungsten E2 White...

Palm Tungsten E2 White Screen

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your E2?

4years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I can not turn it off. touching any of the buttons does nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the E2and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you