Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I cannott lock my picks in & the pick points block is black.

Customer Question
I cannott lock my...

I cannott lock my picks in & the pick points block is black

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dont know if i can, maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have never had this trouble before

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you ar doing this on?

Please let me know

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.