Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Sometimes when I push the button on the range finder looking…

Customer Question
Sometimes when I push...

Sometimes when I push the button on the range finder looking at a target it wont give me a reading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Nikon prostaff 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Nikon product?

I believe that its giving me a false reading when it does work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed the battery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try holding the mode and power buttons for thirty seconds to reset the rangefinder, and let me know if that works?