Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I would like to know if I have internet connection for my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if I have internet connection for my Galaxy S7 phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I'm not sure what that is . I have Google Chorome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to connect echo to my WiFi and it connects but then drops me before the set up is complete. I can stay connected to a pass system but I was wondering if that was supposed to be included in my home xfinity account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very tech. ignorant.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I DO NEED A REPLY. I PAY $265 a month for service from Comcast xfinity and I can't find out why it isn't connected to my cell phone. And I have to pay an extra $25 to correct what I think should have been working all along.(frustrating). I'm trying to get connected to a an Eco from Amazon. Everything goes fine until I try to connect. First it tells me I am connected and then when I go to the next step it says that I am not connected. I tried a one day pay hook up and it worked fine. But I don't want to pay extra if it should be working as a part of the service I already have. Looking at the connections on my P.C. the WiFi option doesn't even show. My computer fix it program offers a number of solutions, none of which work. I was hoping someone would help me without costing me more time (about four days now) or money. I some how thought your advertisement was for a 5.00 fee. My mistake. I would have cancelled but I couldn't find a way to do so. But since I'm stuck here, if you can help I would be eternally grateful. ken.
Ok, so do you have a responce?
Is anyone there?
Is anyone there at all who can tell me about when I might expect a response? or if I'm connected to anything.
good night.
good morning. It is 7:11 A.M. of Dec.16. I have't heard from anyone yet.. Are you still to busy to answer? I have things I need to do too, so if you are able to respond with in an hour or so I'll be waiting. Otherwise we'll just call it a wash. please don't charge me anything since I haven't had one second of response. From anyone. Thank you and Merry Christmas.