Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to down load from video cam. Sony handycam. 2 months.

Customer Question
I want to down...

I want to down load from video cam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sony handycam

Technician's Assistant: How old is your HandyCam?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HandyCam?

I want to down load to computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.