Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We purchased a Grace Innovator X radio a few years ago and…

Customer Question
We purchased a Grace...

We purchased a Grace Innovator X radio a few years ago and put it aside while building a new house and just took it out of the box today. The radio is working, but we cannot raise the volume. What shall we do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

The same device I just mentioned.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It is Grace digital radio and the bar code is: 8 (###) ###-#### 9.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Digital?

About three or four years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Digital?

Right now we are playing Abiding Radio and can faintly hear it, but the volume knob does not increase the volume.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We never received an instruction manual with the radio, so we do not know how to program stations.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.