Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The games on my computer will start slowing down and stop…

Customer Question
The games on my...

The games on my computer will start slowing down and stop working,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

My computer is an acer bought 2017 on line

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?

My other acer is a laptop,i don;t use it to often older than six years old

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

Axc-6605-ur1d

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

Haven;t received any thin for acer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It goes real good then after twent or so minutes it slows down then stops

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I look forward to helping you today.

For how long have you had this problem? (ie: a few days, a couple weeks, etc)

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

it started several weeks ago,,the games are terrible,
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Thank you for the update. Many different things can cause the problem of the computer slowing down as such. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.