Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Inherited a Smartparts SP104C digital picture frame without…

Customer Question
Inherited a Smartparts SP104C...

Inherited a Smartparts SP104C digital picture frame without manual. So far, no luck getting anything on the screen with SD card, although it is a 32GB card. Anyway, searching for a manual for this model has been unrewarding. How can I get a look at a manual?

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Smartparts SP104C digital picture frame, but I do not know if the screen is bad, since I may not have been able to get any pictures onto it. Should the screen present an image if there are no pics in memory?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SP104C?

Don't know when my Mom bought it, and don't know if she ever used it either, but she died almost two years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Powering up, putting in a 32 GB SD card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get a manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Here is where to get the instruction booklet for the SP104 digital picture frame, in PDF format, downloadable for free:

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/Smartparts_SP104C_Manual.pdf

- And if you need the PDF Reader program, it may be downloaded and installed from here:

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

- scroll down to 'Foxit Reader', and click on Free Download, to begin - confirm 'English', and it should download. Once the download is made, you may install from it by locating the downloaded file and double-clicking on it, or by choosing to 'Run' the downloaded file.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.