Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE A KK-TGEA20Coirdless set. My wife complains that it…

Customer Question
I HAVE A KK-TGEA20Coirdless...

I HAVE A KK-TGEA20Coirdless set. My wife complains that it goes out after 45-60 minutes of conversation. Do you have anther battery for these units that will give it a longer talk life. They are recharged over night.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KK-TGEA20COIRDLESS?

About 18 - 24 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Normal recharge for unit provided over night or whern not in use.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it goes off, does the screen on the phone go completely blank?

Please let me know