Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Picture color is off. The color is showing blue. Everyone…

Customer Question
Picture color is off...

Picture color is off. The white color is showing blue. Everyone looks like a Smurf. Tried to adjust the color, but nothing has worked. Put in a new lamp still not fixed. What should i do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Pt 44lcx65

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 44LC?

About 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Changed the lamp, tried to adjust color settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having issues here, is it like this if you use another input like a DVD player for example?

Anthony

DVD not hooked up just cable box.
OK please reboot the TV and any satellite cable box you may be using by disconnecting both from wall power wait 5 mins replug back in again let me know if there is any change please