Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have several year old DLA-X70R, at end of viewing period,

Customer Question
Have several year old...

Have several year old DLA-X70R , at end of viewing period, shut of the projector and noticed lens cover failed to close, attempted to re-start and

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping or from dirt getting in the lens)?

No, noticed Standby light was solid red as well as warning, Amber middle light continuous flashing, pulled plug and re-plugged in, noted lens cover fails to close and after pressing standby/on button, standby light turns green for a while then repeats the original red-solid, amber-flashing and red-solid warning light combo, no fan or projector action at all

Technician's Assistant: What kind of battery does your camera use? Have you tried taking out the battery and replacing it?

By "camera", do you mean projector? pardon my ig

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.