Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a 5121 G-Shock that I can't set correctly. I live in…

Customer Question
I have a 5121...

I have a 5121 G-Shock that I can't set correctly. I live in the LAX region and we are currently on Standard time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Casio 5121 G-Shock

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Casio product?

I have followed the manual but in cannot seem to set my home city.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I want to make sure the time and date are set correctly.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.