Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My AAXA projector. as soon I turned on the device no main…

Customer Question
My AAXA projector. as...

My AAXA projector. as soon I turned on the device no main menu is showing.. Just blank screen

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

LED PICO Pocket projector

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

AAXA 960x540qhd Model P1-J

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Inserting external hard drives.. to see if it reacts.. but nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.