Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I set up for my siemens hearing aids so I CAN GET…

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I set up for my siemens hearing aids so I CAN GET SOUND THRU NETFLEK (roku) using a wi-fi transmeter

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My strenght is good,my transmeter is supplyed by the v.a. & it works well on regular tv its thru dish

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

My e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No & thanks for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.