Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The employee coming on shift did a Z99 to close out

Customer Question
The employee coming on...

The employee coming on shift did a Z99 to close out yesterday and now none of the keys are working?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your office equipment?

Sanyo ecr338

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your office equipment? What have you tried so far?

This is our first occurrence of this sort. I tried to rerun the Z and even the tape advances don’t operate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I figured it out myself—-how do I get a refund? We have a fairly busy bar with no backup register. I needed to resolve my problem quickly!