Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am the executor of an estate with a digital sentry safe. I…

Customer Question
I am the executor...

I am the executor of an estate with a digital sentry safe. I have the passcode but it doesn't seem to be working, Are you supposed to key in something special before the passcode or do something afterward for it to open

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Opening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sentry safe not sure how to find the model. It has a digistal keypad

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just the passcode she left me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.