Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a small sentry that is in bureau (just fits) i

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small sentry that is in bureau (just fits) i disconnect a small electric wire I think it plugs into the back safe. no ppwer \\

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

The safe lights

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Height !0 &1/2 ''

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Width 17 '' length !4 inches

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Where does wire go in Safe ??? I also bolted it down can not move it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.