Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How to purchase a charging cable? Sky caddie sg4. We lost…

Customer Question
How to purchase a...

How to purchase a charging cable?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sky caddie sg4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

We lost the cable

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You may order that direct from the manufacturer here, if you just need the usb/charge Y cable: https://shop.skygolf.com/p-185-usb-power-y-cable-sg3-sg4.aspx or here: http://amzn.to/2B9uXw2

If you need the actual power adapter/transformer that plugs into the wall (which then plugs into the Y cable) you can get that here: https://shop.skygolf.com/p-186-wall-charger-sg4.aspx or a lower cost generic version here: http://amzn.to/2ktdcOm

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer