Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My pro forma 760 ekg treadmill turns on fine, but the

My pro forma 760...

My pro forma 760 ekg treadmill turns on fine, but the speedslows and vbaries on it own as if the motor is stressing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pro forma 760 ekg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Started last week. I haven't a clue what to do....my wife wants to just go buy another one, I prefer to try to repair it...help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

The treadmill is probably 7-10 yrs old...lost track of when we bought it new..

12/13/2017
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, this type of issue would require someone to come out locally to diagnosis the actual issue and quote a price on it. It would be easier to replace the treadmill but if you wish to fix it, I can provide you a company in your area if you provide the zip code.

21122

Please call:

RMS

*****br />Nottingham, MD 21236

Phone number(410)(###) ###-####/p>

Harry, Customer Service