Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there any way that I can make the display brighter on our…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way that I can make the display brighter on our RC-700 clock radio?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your RC-700?

About 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing - on the user instructions, there is a "Hi-Lo" switch on the RC-7290 model, but no mention of this ability for the RC-700.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

On the left hand side of the radio, you should see a HIGH/LOW switch for the brightness.

Set it to LOW and that is the lowest it will go.