Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I was in with hundred but my computer is not typing and I…

Customer Question
I was in with...

I was in with Carlo hundred but my computer is not typing and I called to get some assistance with a split screen can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Asus i don't know the model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus product?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes is my coverage in force

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.