Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I can't find my key and I forgot my combo. Sentry business…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my key and I forgot my combo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sentry business safe model X059

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The original passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to get my checks book out to pay bills

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help
Hello

Hi -- It can take more than 1 minute to see your response and type a reply back.

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

Hello why aren't you answering me??

I replied to you at 8:27.

Please scroll up