Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sentry safe .How to exchange battery? A5781

Customer Question
Hello,I have a Sentry...

Hello,I have a Sentry safe .How to exchange battery?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

A5781 BA76653

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I don't see any button to open. I went to Home Depot and see almost similar safe easy to find this button.I hope is not inside the safe ,because battery completely not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think only this information I have about my safe.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.