Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am looking for two AC96RAKZZV06 for a MC-CG902. Parts

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for two AC96RAKZZV06 for a MC-CG902. Parts Warehouse does not stock. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AC96RAKZZV06?

Couple years?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Parts Warehouse. com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Don't know / the cleaning lady is requesting for my canister vacuum and the other one she uses to clean another customers house.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask other than is the parts available.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Is this the item you are in search of?

Panasonic Canister MC-CG973 Floor Brush AC96RAKZZV06: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-Canister-Vacuum-Cleaner-MC-CG973-Floor-Brush-Genuine-Part-AC96RAKZZV06-/251437985895

MC-CG902 Want floor brush AC96RAKZZV06 Quantity 2
Are these brushes interchangeable with MC-CG902?
What is the answer? I dont have any idea what answer you are giving me.
\
I don't need to talk wikth You Jason. Just tell me the answer.
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

You want the floor brush, correct? You can purchase such an item on the page I sent you. Did you click the link? Here it is again: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-Canister-Vacuum-Cleaner-MC-CG973-Floor-Brush-Genuine-Part-AC96RAKZZV06-/251437985895