Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you assemble the lights? Battery 2 set Battery

Customer Question
How do you assemble...

How do you assemble the lights?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Battery 2 set Battery Operated starry Lights 20 ft 60 LED 8 modes Dimmable Lights with remote control and 1 of Qedertek 8 pcs. 20LED StaRRY string lights 7.2 Battery powered Micro Christmas Fairy decorative copper wire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried nothing I just opened the two boxes and have all these little packages and no instruction how to put it together

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.