Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The sound coming out of my sl1200mk2 is very low even on top…

Customer Question
The sound coming out of...
The sound coming out of my sl1200mk2 is very low even on top volume can you help
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the amp`s back side ?

It is a turntable not an amp
No

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

that ttable is connected to an amp yes ??

model number of that amp

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those
They are optional and you can just decline if you don`t want them