Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a pana TH50PX80A Works perfectly Except for Viera…

Customer Question
I have a pana...

I have a pana TH50PX80A Works perfectly Except for Viera Link

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pana? What have you tried so far?

On the ABC only it has faulty choppy Audio Vision perfection all sources

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Vera perfect on all sources Except ABC audio choppy and non undestandable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Initially, please try going into the setup menu under audio and look for an audio output/format option, set that to pcm/stereo, not to dolby or digital ,and let me know if that helps please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.