Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a set of RS 135 headphones. All of a sudden i only…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of RS 135 headphones. All of a sudden i only get the background music or sound effects ....no voices.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Seinnheisser RS 135 headphones

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to change the three different setting on the base of the transmitter and then tried to retune the earphones

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What source do you have connected to the headphones please (cable box, smart phone, etc.)?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.