Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

It's my Shield. I have a dead robot. It's hooked up to my TV…

Customer Question
It's my Shield. I...

It's my Shield. I have a dead robot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's hooked up to my TV not computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.