Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a playstation card at rite aid and i tried to put…

Customer Question
I bought a playstation...

I bought a playstation card at rite aid and i tried to put the code in and it says it already has been used, what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the card 30 minutes ago and i tried to put the code in multiple times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.