Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost my combination numbers for my safe what can i do, its…

Customer Question
I lost my combination...

I lost my combination numbers for my safe what can i do

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Its a sentry safe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

We dont have a home security system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ......as a point of information......are you sure you lost them or the safe is just not opening now?.........

If you don't have your original factory set combination and/or are not 100% absolutely sure your combination is correct, you will need to recover your original combination from the manufacturer. You can do this by submitting the forms below, along with the serial number which is on a tag or etched in by the hinge. You can call them up first. SENTRY SAFES(###) ###-#### Follow the directions, have the Notary form notarized …….then submit the form of your choice by either fax, email, regular mail. There is a charge of 25 - 30 dollars. Once you get the combination to go on sentrysafe.com and register. That way, if you ever forget the combination again, you can log in and obtain it from the site.

https://www.sentrysafe.com/customerCare/retrieveCombination.aspx

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

did you get the information you needed ?