Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I've lost the combination to my safe, how can I reset it?

Customer Question
I've lost the combination...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

It's a Sentry Safe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No i’ve Found the combo.

Thank you