Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to get back to factory settings, it wont add and the…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get back to factory settings, it wont add and the little printer icon pops up when ever any function is tried.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I am not trying to connect to printer, i was experimenting with cash flow functions and y{x} and now it will not perform simple arithmetic functions. Is there a way to clear it and get back to basic factiory settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have an HP 8625 printer,but i am not trying to connect with printer, just use it for basic funtions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i clear my calculator to its original settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.