Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Stuck in waiting for network. Remotec4sr2508z8. 5 years.

Customer Question
Stuck in waiting for...

Stuck in waiting for network

Technician's Assistant: What device is frozen?

Remotec4sr2508z8

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your REMOTEC4SR2508Z8?

5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Reboot by removing batteries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.