Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE A PALM TX. RECENTLY WHEN I ADD A DATE ON MY "MEMO",

Customer Question
I HAVE A PALM...

I HAVE A PALM TX. RECENTLY WHEN I ADD A DATE ON MY "MEMO", WITH TWO SPACES AT THE BEGINNGIT DOES NOT STAY IN LINE WITH THE OTHERS,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I HAVE A PALM TX. RECENTLY WHEN I ADD A DATE ON MY "MEMO", WITH TWO SPACES AT THE BEGINING IT DOES NOT STAY IN LINE WITH THE OTHERS.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES RECENTLY. I HAVE TRIED USING ONE SPACE AT THE BEGNNING TO NO AVAIL.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

HARRY,
I NEVER AGREEDED TO $31 FOR HELP. YES, I STILL NEED HELP WITH MY PALM TX PROBLEM, WITH THE "MEMO" NOT LISTING NEW ITEM NUMERICALLY, AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE.
HOYT ALLEN