Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a camera on my drone. it is a Sony imx 377? 4k H.265.

Customer Question
I have a camera...

I have a camera on my drone. it is a Sony imx 377? 4k H.265. I dont know how to get the pictu

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Ures o

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your camera?

I plugged camera into my computer but it keep saying an error occurs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

The iages come up on the screeen through the app from the drone. I hear it snapping pictures but i dont know where they are or wher they went

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried removing the memory card from the camera and connecting the card to the computer using a card reader?

where is it?

Let me know the make and model number of the camera or drone so that I can assist you further?

(Sony imx 377 is just the type of lens that it uses).