Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony mp3 audio amplifier. across there are six

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony mp3 audio amplifier. across there are six buttons, wha are they?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

I have a mp3 audio amplifier

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

There are six buttons across the bottom , what are they for?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a sony MP3 audio amplifier, what are the six buttons for?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.