Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to speak to you on the phone. Please do not send me…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to you on the phone. Please do not send me to another site. I am 76 and am not good

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

With the instructions. Mind you, I read that your instrurctions are very difficult for anyone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Please call me at ********** Montreal or give me your DIRECTphone no.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I will go downstairs where the phone is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.