Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Incoming call keeps ringing. does not play my recording to…

Customer Question
Incoming call keeps ringing...

Incoming call keeps ringing. does not play my recording to leave message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic KX-TGF370

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I read the instructions could not find answer. didn't try anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any trouble.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are you physically near the Panasonic main base unit, and can hear the incoming calls ringing?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place TEST CALLS to the Panasonic number?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks