Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a new Nikon df but language is in Japanese and I need…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Nikon df but language is in Japanese and I need to change to English

Technician's Assistant: What Nikon product do you have?

Nikon df

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Nikon product?

I set the date when first started using and I think I missed opportunity to set language . I believe it's now Japanese.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I would like you please to do a full reset of the camera, to do this, look at the picture in my link below

https://seventrumpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/reset-nikon-df.jpg

And with the camera on, hold the two buttons highlighted in that picture for about 4 seconds until the screen flashes.

Once done, the camera is reset into English and you can set it up again.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you