Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having a problem with my laptop. I think I am have

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with my laptop. I think I am have received a corrupt file. I am getting an error message whenever I try to print a pdf file and having problems getting on Internet Explorer

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

The print job doesn't get to the printer I get error that says: "Windows Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly (0XC0000022). Click ok to close application"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don' t know we just bought a new printer about 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I thought I was having a computer issue not a printer issue I can print certain things without issues

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
seems like I only have a problem printing when it is a pdf file everything else is printing fine
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me when this problem started please?

Thank you