Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a set of HDR 120 Headphones, which I have enjoyed…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a set of HDR 120 Headphones, which I have enjoyed using for a few years. Headphone for the right ear works fine but the left seems to be fried. I have them hooked up to my TV. Les

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

SAMSUNG , Version CNO4, Model Code LN408530P7NXZA As a guess I would say age is about 6-7 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works fine, no trouble with the TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It has been like this for some time and I just use it as is but I miss the dual sound. My son said the Bass is out. I would be willing to send the headphones in to be repaired if that is an option. If so where. I live in Wisconsin in the 54421 area code.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks but I appreciate your help, have a good Christmas. Les

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.