Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sentry safe that has locked and now I can not get…

Customer Question
I have a sentry...

I have a sentry safe that has locked and now I can not get it open. I tried with the key to no avail. It has a 5 digit push number combination. Nothing happens when I push numbers 1-9. When I press 0 or the clear button, the red light comes on and beeps. The low battery light is not on. Can someone please help me get into my safe. Thanks, Dana

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Sorry, I am a little confused. This is for a safe, not a computer and I do not have a DVR.

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I do not have a DVR. This is for a fire proof safe that sits on the floor. I may be with the incorrect tech support person. This is for a safe, not a computer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.